Piryx™

Donate to Main Street Advocacy

http://www.mainstreetadvocacy.com/

Please donate to Main Street Advocacy. Help us raise money and share our cause today!

Contribution Amount

Personal Information

  • Required
  • Required
  • Required

  • Required
  • Required
  • Required
  • Required

Employment Information

  • Required
  • Required

Payment Information

Billing Information







Your donation will appear on your credit card or bank statement as "RP*"

Amount:

By clicking submit you agree to our refund policy in our terms of service.

Mainstreet Advocacy is a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code.  Our tax identification number is 27-0273223.  Contributions to the Mainstreet Advocacy Fund are not deductible as charitable contributions.  We estimate that 45% of your donation will be used for lobbying and/or political activity expenses and, therefore, is not deductible by you as a business expense for income tax purposes.  You should consult your tax adviser to determine if the remaining 55% of your donation is deductible as a business expense. 

Piryx - The Social Giving Platform

Now fundraising is as easy as writing a blog or posting a status update and can be integrated into your website, product or mobile app. With Piryx, causes raise money online in more volume and much more effectively across the web. To learn more and create your own free account visit Piryx.com.