Help to re-elect Don Humason as the 2nd Hampden & Hampshire District's State Senator!
Under Massachusetts law, contributions are limited to $1000 per person per calendar year and must be from personal checking accounts. No anonymous donations can be accepted and corporate checks and money orders are prohibited. The law also requires the name and residential address for all contributors. If you wish to contribute $200 or more to help me continue to get my message out to the voters please provide both your current occupation and employer.
I AFFIRM THAT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE AND ACCURATE:
1. I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
4. I am not a federal contractor.
5. I am at least eighteen years old.
Now fundraising is as easy as writing a blog or posting a status update and can be integrated into your website, product or mobile app. With Piryx, causes raise money online in more volume and much more effectively across the web. To learn more and create your own free account visit Piryx.com.