I affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
By submitting the form above, I verify the following statements are accurate and true:
I AFFIRM THAT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE AND ACCURATE:
1. This contribution is made from my own funds and not those of another.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. I am not a Federal government contractor.
4. I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.
6. This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
Federal Election Law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 during an election cycle. Federal election law requires political committees to use best efforts to report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 during an election cycle. An individual may not contribute more than a total of $2700 (maximum for Primary Election) per election to the committee. Federal law prohibits contributions to the committee from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organizations or national banks (including corporate or other business entity credit cards), from any person contributing another's funds, from a Federal government contractor, or from a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status.
This form is secured using 256-bit SSL encryption.